Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do men like women who like sports?

This is for the single, married and married with children.
Men like women who like sports. I have looked through men's magazines and read polls online and asked men that I know and this is a fact!

I would urge you to ask around the office or where ever you spend your time. Ask the men what they prefer. There are some varying degrees on this topic. Some men want women to play sports and some just want them to like it. What is unanimous is they do not want women to act like they know more than they do about sports. This is a BIG turn off! So whether you know you're right about something or not just keep quiet!

Does this mean if you have never played basketball that you should join a team? Probably not, but it would not hurt you to know a few team names or players.

2 comments:

  1. I like women who can play sports! Now I would not want to play against someone who is better than me in softball like "APRIL".... =) But I think it would be fun to have my wife play sports. The issue I have is if you play co-ed ball together then it gets tough with younger kids. An athletic women is never a bad thing unless your a blind man. My 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my husband, and from what he tells me, he and many of the guys he talks to LOVE when a girl at least "trys" to like sports. Its a major turnoff if a girl just complains all the time about sports being on tv. Well put April!

    ReplyDelete